I can't believe I am saying this, but my oldest Carson turns 9 today. How can that be? It's unbelievable. He is growing up so fast. He is funny and so smart. He can be strong-willed at times but is always willing to help out. I love that he still holds my hand when we are out walking around. I am so proud of him and how hard he works in school. I am so lucky to have him as my son. Happy 9th Birthday Carson! I love you so much!
1. What is your favorite color? Orange
2. Who is your best friend? Cameron
3. What is your favorite food? Pizza
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be in the Air Force.
5. What is your favorite movie or TV Show? Harry Potter
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Play the Wii, swim at the beach
7. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be? SF Giants, the whole team
8. What do you enjoy doing with your family? Going to the beach
9. What do you like learning about? Math