- He wore his Mickey ears everyday, all day.
- He wore his special Birthday button everyday.
- His favorite thing was meeting Princess Tiana, from Princess & the Frog.
- He loved Splash Mountain, Star Tours, and Toy Story Mania.
- He really liked seeing Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers.
- He loved meeting Donald Duck.
- He went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for the first time and was terrified.
- He went on Splash Mountain 1 time and cried.
- He loved California Soarin'.
- He held the door for everyone, everywhere we went. And the elevator.
- She loved seeing Cinderella the most.
- She loved the Rockets, Tea Cups, and Buzz Lightyear Blasters.
- She had to push the elevator buttons every time we rode.
- She was scared of Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time. She has been on it on other trips, but no way would she go on it this time.
- She went on the kids rollercoaster in Toontown for the first time and loved it.
- She loved the shuttle ride to and from the hotel.
- He loved his first trip to Disneyland.
- He ran up to Pooh and Tigger and was so excited to see them. He was so happy.
- He liked most of the rides, except Toy Story Mania.
- He loved hitting the characters when he was close enough to them, not because he was scared but because he thought it was funny.
- He threw some major temper tantrums, I mean stage 10, watch out.
- He loved the parades.
Post a Comment