Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Cooper, Cooper, Cooper
- Cooper has been terrified the last few weeks to go anywhere in the house by himself. I have no idea why. So today we came up with the idea of his shark protector. As long as his shark is with him, there is nothing to be scared of. It seems to be working somewhat, he went potty by himself today without anyone in there.
- Cooper is really looking forward to Kindergarten. He just wants to know when summer will be over so he can go to school.
- Cooper is liking the idea of eating more veggies. He rarely likes them, but at least he is willing to try.
- Cooper is still a quiet little boy and a very sensitive little boy.
- Cooper could play with the Legos all day. He loves to build things and is always showing off his new creation.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment