Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Parker, Parker, Parker
- Parker is the silliest, craziest, funniest little boy. He loves to entertain us and is always trying to make people laugh.
- Parker is definitely not a baby anymore. He can throw some great toddler tantrums.
- Parker loves playing with the big kids. He is always trying to copy what they are doing.
- Parker loves having his shoes on, all the time- oh my, does he get the smelliest sweaty feet!
- Parker is still very much attached to his pacifier. We take it away all the time. He just isn't ready to part with it.
- Bedtime consists of his blankie, Nelson stuffed animal, pacifier, 1 will do, but he loves to have 2, gloworm on his pillow, Scout in the corner playing bedtime music, and a pile of toys in the other corner of the crib.
- Parker no longer uses the highchair. All 4 kids used that highchair. I just can't get myself to put it away. So, it sits in the kitchen.
- Parker got a haircut this week.
- Parker is obsessed with Alvin & the Chipmunks 1 & 2. He watches it almost everyday and gets mad if something else is turned on.