1. Went to the grocery store right when it opened so we could stock up before Super Typhoon Muifa hits later this week and to beat the crowd.
2. Packed a lunch and headed out to White Beach Navy Base. First we toured a Japanese Navy ship. The kids thought it was so cool! They got to touch everything and even shoot the big gun. The Japanese sailors just loved the kids, even carried Parker and Emma down some of the steep stairs.
3. Headed to White Beach for a picnic. We had the whole beach to ourselves. After we ate we used our new water shoes. We found lots of cool sea creatures but the crabs were the best!
4. Hopped in the car and headed out to Ikei Island. We went to Ikei Beach for a few hours. It is by far my favorite beach so far!!
5. Came home, took showers, ate dinner and checked the weather- the typhoon should hit Thursday into Friday, currently winds are expected to be 100mph-140mph, sustained.