Unbelievable how fast the last 10 years have gone by. I am so proud of Josh's service. He has excelled in the Air Force and won so many awards. Josh is very good at his job, a job that most people would never be able to do. He has accomplished so much in the last 10 years.
Josh is such a hard worker. I am so proud of the example he is setting for our kids. Josh works hard to make time for all the kids and me. Josh is an amazing husband and we have never been happier. We are so proud to say we are an Air Force family!
THE LAST 10 YEARS . . .
- Basic Training in Texas
- Tech School in Mississippi
- We got married
- Stationed at Little Rock AFB for 3 years, had Carson and Cooper
- Stationed at Beale AFB for 6 years, had Emma and Parker
- 2 deployments to Iraq, one TDY to Bahrain
- Moved across the Pacific to Okinawa
Congratulations Handsome!!! I wish you were home to celebrate!!!
Defo got yourself a keeper there Shannon!! Looks lovely in his uniform! Congrats Joshua you are a credit to your country and family! Well done!ReplyDelete