Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Emma at 4
- She loves to dress up in all her jewelery, put on makeup and paint her nails.
- Her room looks like a tornado went through it within minutes of her playing in there.
- She loves to be tickled.
- She is really enjoying her big brothers being at school.
- She loves to paint and color.
- She is very shy around strangers.
- She changes her outfit 3-5 times a day.
- She loves looking through magazines.
- She hates getting her hair brushed.
- She is a pretty good eater although for the most part veggies are gross.
- She loves to sing, the current song is "I like frosting, frosting is good, I like frosting cause it's good."
- Before bed you have to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her.
- She still loves her blankie.
- She loves to copy whatever crazy saying Daddy has for the day.
- Her knee hurts in the middle of the night at least twice a week.
- She gets up almost every night at 2, walks in our room and asks to be tucked back in.
- She is very smart and has no problem using the computer or iphone.
- She loves pink and pink, and more pink.