Saturday, January 8, 2011
Parker Right Now
- Learned how to climb up to the chairs at the counter.
- A few days later he learned how to climb back down.
- Last night we were talking about Parker's speech and how he has been making more sounds. We were talking about how nice it was that at least he doesn't say "No". What happens? This morning he is saying "No" and very loudly. We are happy he is saying another word, but not necessarily that one.
- He loves all things Batman, Thomas, and Cars.
- Parker is the funniest little boy. He makes the silliest faces.
- Parker loves to spit.
- He is an excellent eater, unless he hears the boys say something is gross.
- He is terrified of this little plastic spider the boys have, I mean really terrified.
- Today he is 2 years and 5 months old. He is 35 inches tall and weighs 30.2 lbs.
5 Questions Right Now
1. What is your favorite TV Show right now? Mickey Mouse
2. What is your favorite Movie right now? Toy Story 3 and The Dark Knight (with no sound)
3. What is your favorite food right now? Dried cranberries, bananas, and waffles
4. What is your favorite thing to wear right now? Thomas pj's
5. What are you excited about right now? Disneyland
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment