January went by fast. We had 1 case of the flu and 1 round of colds in the boys. It was a rainy month, which is unusual for us. This month has been all about the Wii, Super Mario Bros and Lego Star Wars. We are down to only 1 little one in diapers. I can't believe it!
- He celebrated his 100th day of school
- He has been waking up at 6:15 so he can play the Wii before school.
- He looks forward to Pizza Fridays every week.
- He turns bright red when you mention Abby.
- He enjoys the days when Carson has to go to school because he gets the Wii to himself.
- He has been playing with his superheroes more and organizing them like he used to.
- He is excited to go on Splash Mountain again.
- He is loving peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. He would eat one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I let him.
- She is finally potty trained, both during the day and at night!
- She is really into the Disney Princesses, especially Cinderella.
- She is an excellent eater and would eat all day if I let her.
- She loves to clean and pick up. She is a very good helper with the laundry and dishwasher.
- She is sleeping in her room for half the night.
- She loves following you around the house.
- He has gotten many more teeth.
- He makes the silliest faces and has crazy eyes all the time.
- He runs very fast.
- He loves pretending to talk on the phone.
- He won two awards at work
- He hurt his big toe pretty bad. He is just waiting for the toe nail to fall off.
- He cleaned up the side of the house.
- I started working out.
- I read 3 books.
- I finally got some scrapbooking done