- March 30, 2002 we got married. Josh was 19 and I was 20.
It was a beautiful wedding put together in only 3 months.
- In April we drove across the country to our new home, Little Rock AFB, AR
- In June we got our dog Jack. He was a handful but so adorable.
- In December we celebrated our first Christmas married in Portland.
- In April we found out we were expecting our first baby.
- In August we flew to Portland for a surprise baby shower.
- December 31st, 2003 we welcomed Carson into the world.
We were now a family of 3.
- We were new parents enjoying our new life with Carson.
- In May we went on our first family trip. We drove from AR to
Coronado, CA to visit my Aunt & Uncle.
- In June we found out we were expecting baby #2.
- February 18, 2005 we welcomed Cooper into the world.
We were now a family of 4.
- In April we moved to Beale AFB, CA.
- We hosted our first Thanksgiving with all my family at our house.
That Thanksgiving we also found out we were expecting baby #3
- In May we learned Josh would be going to Iraq.
- July 21, 2006 we welcomed our baby girl Emma into the world.
We were now a family of 5.
- In September Josh went to Iraq. The kids and I moved in with my parents.
- In January Joshua came back from Iraq and we moved back down to CA.
- In July we went on a big road trip through CA.
- We hosted Thanksgiving at our house again.
- In December we found out we were expecting baby #4.
- In June we found out Josh would be going to Iraq again.
- August 8, 2008 we welcomed our last baby Parker into the world.
- In December Josh went to Iraq. The kids and I moved in with my parents.
- In June Josh came home from Iraq. We moved back to CA.
- In August Carson started Kindergarten.
- We had our first Christmas home at our own house.
- In April Josh went to Bahrain for a few weeks.
- In August Cooper started Kindergarten.
- In December we celebrated the kids' Dedication at Church.
- In February we found out we would be moving to Okinawa, Japan.
- In June Josh and I went on our first vacation together to Las Vegas, just us.
- In June we moved to Okinawa.
- Josh went on 4 TDY's.
- March 30, 2012, 10 amazing years together.
Stunning!! Congrats on 10ys of marriage!ReplyDelete