Start with Oreos, candy melts in different colors and a candy/cookie mold.
1. Melt the orange candy melts, using a paintbrush, fill in the detail areas. Put in the refrigerator to cool.
2. Melt black candy melts, fill 2/3.
3. Push 1 oreo into each space making sure it is surrounded by candy.
4. Put in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
5. Twist mold to get oreos out.
These turned out really well for our first time using candy molds. The kids really liked making these. They are already talking about making some for Christmas.