Supplies: 2 pieces of craft felt, needle & thread, stuffing, googly eyes and glue
1. First trim 2 pieces of felt into desired shaped. We just rounded off to corners.
2. Stitch around the edge, leaving the bottom open.
3. Turn it right side out. Glue on googly eyes.
4. Stuff, making sure to get into the corners.
5. Stitch up the bottom.
6. Wiggle a pipe cleaner in between stitches at top.
those are so cute and so easy to make. Where did you find the eyes? they are too cute.ReplyDelete
Those are SO cute! Thanks so much for the great idea, I'll be linking.ReplyDelete