Sunday, August 28, 2011
An Interview with Carson
1. Favorites- Color, Food, Toy, Game, Movie, Treat, Animal, Book: Purple & Orange, Pizza, Legos, Yahtzee, Beetlejuice & Shrek, S'mores Ice Cream, Giraffes, Green Eggs & Ham
2. What do you miss from back home? Cam & Abbie
3. What do you like here in Okinawa? All the fun places to go on an adventure.
4. What do you not like here in Okinawa? Bugs.
5. What was your most favorite adventure this summer? Okinawa World because he loved walking through the cave, watching the Eisa dance & snake show and eating the dried strawberries.
6. What do you enjoy doing? Playing Legos, making videos, playing the Wii, going to the beach
7. What is the weirdest/coolest thing in Japan? The market with the pig head was so weird, the coolest thing are all the beaches.
8. What is your favorite subject? Least favorite? Favorite is math, least favorite is spelling
9. What do you want to learn this year at school? More math
10. Why are you excited to start school? To meet new friends
Carson is growing up so fast. He is getting so tall. He can be the sweetest little boy in the whole world, but boy does he have a temper at times. He is strong-willed but so silly. Carson is still the pickiest eater ever. He loves to copy Josh and the two of them together are so goofy. Lately he has perfected the task of putting groceries away. He doesn't mind picking up, as long as something good comes out of it. Carson is very sweet with Parker and will play Barbies with Emma. Cooper is his best friend.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Beetlejuice is an awesome movie!ReplyDelete